Monday, January 10, 2011

Our Wedding Announcement

So here it is. I LOVE it! Spencer and his sister, Laura, designed it (her photo blog is in my blog list) and Laura took the pictures. It's beautiful, classy, romantic, old-fashioned--all the things I like. Things are falling together very nicely. Just trying to breathe and live in these special moments with Spencer, our families and friends. It's been amazing to see how willing everyone is to give of themselves and their time. Thank you, Everyone, for your help and support. It's going to be a wonderful, memorable day, thanks to you.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Kris!!! Congrats. Wade told me he heard you were engaged that's why I looked you up on FB. I would really like to be there at your reception. So plan on us.

After things settle down for you and Spencer we should go to dinner or something. We always had fun whenever we got together.

Andrea said...

Many congratulations!!! What a wonderful time for you!