Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Haven't Met You, Yet

Jenn sent it to me and I fell in love--with the song. This song is mine. And I'll tell you why...




  1. I love marching bands and was in the marching band all four years of high school (percussion & clarinet); yes, I am a full-on music nerd from SoCal (Tor! That was for you, Toots!)

  2. I love dance of all styles and majored in dance in college and you may just catch me dancing to this song when I think no one is looking...

  3. I only date men I meet in grocery stores who sing to me (I haven't dated in a while)

  4. I have blond hair and I wear pants with necklaces

  5. I love grocery stores so much--you don't even know

  6. I've got a thing for Michael Buble and I want to work with David Foster (David Foster is the one who discovered Michael. Thanks, Dave!)

  7. I keep a spare bed in aisle 5

  8. Confetti is totally my thing

  9. I'll sing to cashiers for discounts (I got a free receipt last time)

  10. Many a Latino have told me that I look and sound like I'm from Argentina when I speak spanish. The girl he's singin' to is from Argentina. There's another reason!
  11. I haven't met him, yet, and I wonder where he is

1 comment:

Torrie and the girls said...

1.Yep you're a band nerd, and I can call you that because I was one too.
2.its fun to watch you dance, you're good and depending on your mood really funny.
3.You'll find your grocerystore-frequenting, singing man- he's out there.
4.please stay blonde, i like it better than the brunette on you. 5. ah grocery stores, combined with pajama pants, giggling in the frozen food section, good times! 6.who doesn't have a thing for Michael buble- holy wonderful voice!
7.can't think of what to say about the spare bed....
8.when you find him i'll bring the confetti.
9.somehow i'm not surprised that you would sing to cashiers.
10.You're the whitest Latino I know.
11.You may not have met him but he's out there, and wondering where you are. Be patient you'll find him and he's awesome because you're awesome.